ATACOLYPSE ATACOLYPSE

This is the kinda cast you fall in love with. Props on that for sure. Feels just original enough to envelop the viewer in a dunged up wonder. Broh this is totally lit. keep it up.

Sivir Sexy pentakill Sivir Sexy pentakill

Ha I thought this was going to be trashy cock bait, but it was pretty well done cock bait. Power on mate.

3000 Chapter 1: Alone and Lost (Remastered) 3000 Chapter 1: Alone and Lost (Remastered)

Well it's not bad. That's for sure. As far as story goes it's cliche sure, but this has potential on its own. It's a well executed cliche. The hero seems like a cookie cutter macho older badass type. Learn a little thing called character development, its everything friend. On the tech side of things, fix your audio first. A old friend once told me "a audience will walk out of a movie with bad sound much quicker than a movie with bad visuals. Your shots, are pretty interesting though, that's definitely the strength here.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for the art!

Marcprime9 responds:

VaultBoy! VaultBoy!

Very good! Glad you had the link! Made it all the more enjoyable!

Guy Fawkes Safety Message Guy Fawkes Safety Message

Haha happy late 5th of November! A nice silly little cartoon.

Special Delivery Special Delivery

Haha made me laugh at 8 o'clock in the morin. Thats not easy.

Axelstation responds:

haha glad I could help you start the morning off right ^^

PRISM PRISM

One of my new favorites.

gopherguy responds:

Awesome. Thanks!

TLOU - Ellie Sings TLOU - Ellie Sings

Your my hero man. Awesome work!

Crow promo Crow promo

Whens your big project coming out?

Sulup responds:

It's out; a sci-fi animation series, a couple of episodes are done. But it's in romanian, no subtitles yet (working on it). Check it out on my youtube channel, link in the description.

Passion for Moving Pictures (Nickfluence Entry) Passion for Moving Pictures (Nickfluence Entry)

Good luck man!