ATACOLYPSE ATACOLYPSE

This is the kinda cast you fall in love with. Props on that for sure. Feels just original enough to envelop the viewer in a dunged up wonder. Broh this is totally lit. keep it up.

Sivir Sexy pentakill Sivir Sexy pentakill

Ha I thought this was going to be trashy cock bait, but it was pretty well done cock bait. Power on mate.

3000 Chapter 1: Alone and Lost (Remastered) 3000 Chapter 1: Alone and Lost (Remastered)

Well it's not bad. That's for sure. As far as story goes it's cliche sure, but this has potential on its own. It's a well executed cliche. The hero seems like a cookie cutter macho older badass type. Learn a little thing called character development, its everything friend. On the tech side of things, fix your audio first. A old friend once told me "a audience will walk out of a movie with bad sound much quicker than a movie with bad visuals. Your shots, are pretty interesting though, that's definitely the strength here.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for the art!

TFnemesis95 responds:

Netflix And Chill Netflix And Chill

Hey, I think you made something special here. This is simple, stylish, t rated, dating sim. something that is kinda rare nowadays. I am really happy to see this game was well liked by the community. I honestly would love to see you do a more stuff like this, or maybe a more ambitious project. Perhaps you could team up with some other NGers and make a more... Immersive dating sim? With this clever writing and sly charm, I bet it would be rather popular.

Great game, I look forward to more!

Jasonario responds:

That would be really, really cool! Thanks for all the compliments! here will be more!

Sex Kitten Sim-Date Sex Kitten Sim-Date

so not a big fan of the series as it is , but this one is probably the worst . But hey if your into SK this is likely for you!

Thing-Thing 2 Thing-Thing 2

so so

Honsetly this is the worst of the thing things

Knife in the Eye (WIP) Knife in the Eye (WIP)

Dont touch it! its perfect how it is now! Haha jk but seriously its great all i can see in the side of improvement is making it longer? Maybe ? What ever you do good luck. Cant wait for the next episode of ufg.

Radioactive (Cover) Radioactive (Cover)

Not gana lie i love this shit. twice as good as the original. Not that i liked the original.

VGSongbird responds:

Lol well I DUNNO about that, but I'm super flattered

Knobs Knobs

This is Really good. A nice blend of funky beats and some chil piano . i look forward to jamming out to this on my ipod! But the action dies down for too long at that 3:15 mark for me. Goooooood work though.

Mexer7 responds:

Thanks! I would've loved to develop it into something better but i couldn't do it in 12 hours :P I had to mix and master everything too..

Go! Challenge - Wii Fit Trainer (1st Version) Go! Challenge - Wii Fit Trainer (1st Version)

Ah finally some one sauced her up! The art is pretty good, but your description actually made me laughed. Keep it up!

Asami pantie's off... Asami pantie's off...

Nice work!

Guess I'm a hero,now Guess I'm a hero,now

Holy shit consider me a fan!